moderated Re: Trying to add member notice with existing type and name fails to issue warning, does nothing, navigates poorly #bug

Hi J,

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 8:09 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Ok, here is a confirmed, reproducible bug, with all the details: In my test group, I have a current Banned Member notice, with "name not set." I try to add another Banned Member notice with name "Banned Member." The system lets me create the notice (with, by the way, "Active" not checked by default - this is inconsistent with adding Welcome notices, where "Active" is the default) and it lets me click on "Add Notice" at the bottom. The log logs the creation of the notice. But (1) the notice does not actually get added, and (2) after clicking on "Add Notice," I'm taken not back to the list of notices but to my list of groups, complete outside the group in question.

I think I have fixed this. Please check it and let me know.

Thanks,
MarkĀ