moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

Mike Hanauer

A couple of thoughts, Chris:
  1. A single person REPORTED the problem. After much dialog with that person, It is clear to me that it can, and therefore should, be improved.
  2. I believe if an app requires use of documentation for understanding, it is due to die.

AllTheBest.

    ~Mike

On Thursday, October 7, 2021, 08:28:43 AM EDT, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 01:17 PM, I wrote:
A single person not understanding what is in front of them does not suggest that non - understanding of these particular functions is widespread.
Further to the above the steps required to reply to a post (either to the group or only to the sender of the message) are clearly set out in Para 7.3.3 of the pdf version of the Members Manual.

Chris