moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 01:05 PM, Mike Hanauer wrote:
I think if an extra word or two adds clarity or insight, it is well worth while.
Impossible to argue against that, but given that your original post read I had a person who was confused by needing to hit "Reply" (to compose message) and then hit "Reply to Group". As a result, he never sent his message then in this case it isn't entirely clear that it is necessary. A single person not understanding what is in front of them does not suggest that non - understanding of these particular functions is widespread.

Chris