moderated Re: Trying to add member notice with existing type and name fails to issue warning, does nothing, navigates poorly #bug

Duane

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 07:57 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Why have, or even allow, multiple "removed" or "banned" or "good-bye" messages? I also think they should be required to have different names. Otherwise they're impossible to tell apart in the list.
For all the types I tested, any other than Welcome can only have one active (or none in the case of Message to Member).  I give them different Names when I create them so I know what they're for.  If I forget to change it, I can go back and update it.  For example, as Rejected I have several canned responses, a couple of which are named Wrong Group and Contact.  I've chosen not to set one of them active so that I have the option of choosing the most fitting when I reject a message.