moderated Re: Trying to add member notice with existing type and name fails to issue warning, does nothing, navigates poorly #bug

>>> You can have multiple active welcome messages.

TIL, I didn't know that either.  I thought one would be enough, but I guess I can see how having multiple ones could be useful if one wanted let's say to segregate the single welcome message to multiple ones, one per area/functionality/etc, for example have one that gave info on the message-posting rules, another for the Files, another for Wiki, etc, so this way one didn't have a very long single welcome message go out.

The question then becomes, in what order are these sent out, and can that order be controlled or influenced by the admin?  And I guess the same question goes for the rest of the notice types as well, if multiples for those are also allowed.

Cheers,
Christos