moderated Re: Trying to add member notice with existing type and name fails to issue warning, does nothing, navigates poorly #bug

I'll post a message to Nina in docs, because this is what's currently documented (bold added):

"Select this checkbox if you want to make this notice the Active Message for this notice type—that is, the message that is sent automatically at the time of its corresponding event.

Note:

  • Only one notice of each type can be the Active Message at any given time.