moderated Re: Trying to add member notice with existing type and name fails to issue warning, does nothing, navigates poorly #bug

Wow, that’s amazing! All this time I had no idea. :-( I’m going to start using that feature in my real group! Thanks!

On Oct 6, 2021, at 4:29 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 4:25 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I just tried this again in my test group. It is indeed allowing the duplicates (whether it should or shouldn't is another question - I don't think it should, because how are you supposed to tell them apart in the list?), but it's making them all "active." My test group now has six active welcome messages!
https://groups.io/g/CatladysTestGroup/membernotices
Is this the intent? Are all five of them sent out when someone joins the group? I would actually love it if we could have multiple active messages of the same type, so that I could send out more than one standard message at given points in time. But I don't think that's supposed to happen. Right?

You can have multiple active welcome messages.