moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

Mike Hanauer

I don't think just "Send" would work without rework. That is because if you click on "private", the button changes to "reply to sender" from "reply to group"

Simplest might be to just change "Reply to ____" to "Send to ____".

Consider Better, not Bigger. So many advantages. Just ask. USA adds a Chicago to our overpop each year.
"Still more population growth is not our way to a healthy community, a healthy planet, OR enjoyable cycling."

    ~Mike

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 04:45:43 PM EDT, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I like this idea. Maybe just “Send”