moderated Re: #bug Duplicate daily summary notifications this morning #bug

I can't read this. However, yesterday one of my group members was doubly logged as changing their delivery to Special Notices Only. There was nothing different about the two log entries except the timestamps, which were one minute apart. This was doubly logged in both the group activity log and the member's activity log. I tried changing a member to special notice in my test group, to see if I could reproduce this, but it didn't happen so I decided it was a fluke and didn't report it. I don't know if this is similar to the bug you're reporting because I can't read it.