moderated Re: Editing Photos has less capability than editing Files #bug

Andy

Trying to change a Photo's Owner (in my group) is completely useless today.  If I click on the choice for Owner, Google Chrome times out several seconds later and shows a pop-up window that reads:

Page Unresponsive
You can wait for it to become responsive or exit the page.
Wait    Exit page

It always takes longer than that (>20 sec), so I never reach the display of member names.  If I click "Wait", or just wait for it to become responsive, the pop-up window with names appears briefly and immediately disappears.

I wanted to try the suggestion to start typing a member's name.  That's not going to happen.  I may have to wait until late tonight when people have gone to bed.

Andy