moderated Re: Editing Photos has less capability than editing Files #bug

Andy

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 12:16 PM, Duane wrote:
The easiest way is to use your browser's Find function.  In Firefox that's Ctrl-F, then type in part/all of the name or email address.
By default, the newest members are listed first, but you can always click on a column header to re-sort.

I don't think we are talking about the same thing.

There are no column headers to click on.  There is only the one column, and no header.  It seems to be showing a mixture of email addresses for some, and names for others.  I guess maybe it shows the Display Name if it exists, or the address if not.

Using my browser's Find function does not help.  The moment I press ctrl-F, the pop-up window with names disappears, as I expected it would.  Using Find while the pop-up window is hidden does not work, as expected.

Now mind you, I did not really want to change a Photo's Owner.  I just noted that it is what delays the Name and Description edit boxes from appearing -- also, that you can't change a File's Owner.  I hardly ever thought about changing a Photo's Owner or a File's Owner before, but I could see why someone might want to do that, to have more complete control over Files or Photos once they've been uploaded.

Andy