moderated Re: Editing Photos has less capability than editing Files #bug

Chris Jones

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 06:25 PM, Andy wrote:
Apparently, it waits while loading the full list of members into the drop-down menu, before showing the Name and Description edit boxes.  I'm using Google Chrome. <snip>  I didn't wait long enough.  I had to wait another 20-30 seconds for the memberlist to load.
To me this prompts the question what device are you using and how is it connected to the internet? Also perhaps how long is your member list?

I tried the sequence you did, but everything happens so fast that by the time I scroll down to the Edit tab the list is downloaded (1800+ members) and everything is ready to go.

For the record I am using Win10 + FF 92.0.1 on a desktop, connected to the router by Ethernet cable and with a download speed (just tested before starting to type!) of 73 Mb/s.

Chris