moderated Re: "Override: not moderated" does not work when using moderated hashtags #bug

Marina,

I don’t think that P should be the default setting fir group owners.

But what you noticed is indeed a bug. You can even find this in the Help description of this setting.

On Oct 4, 2021, at 12:18 AM, Marina <moderatore@...> wrote:

Shal Farley:
So what you have is more of a #suggestion to change the meaning of this
control, or to create additional controls for overriding other causes of
moderation.

I apologize for the wrong tag, I couldn't, and still can't, see any reason for the present restricted behaviour so I thought it was a bug.
I agree with Catlady that the override should do its work and include even threads moderated via hashtag.

I don't remember if I chose myself this posting privilege, but I think it should be the default setting for group owners to give them total control over the group.

I hope that Mark will consider this suggestion.
Have a nice week everybody,
Marina