moderated Re: "Override: not moderated" does not work when using moderated hashtags #bug

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 10:47 AM, Shal Farley wrote:

That is by design: the member Posting Privilege Overrides override only the group's Moderation setting, not any of the other things which may cause a message to be moderated.
Shal,

That's not correct. It overrides moderated threads. This was a requested (by me) and implemented change long ago. And it should also therefore override threads moderated via hashtag.