moderated Re: Editing Photos has less capability than editing Files #bug

Andy

No, wait -- I see the problem now.

Apparently, it waits while loading the full list of members into the drop-down menu, before showing the Name and Description edit boxes.  I'm using Google Chrome.  I kept trying other photos, and none of them seemed to allow me to change the photo name or add a description.  I didn't wait long enough.  I had to wait another 20-30 seconds for the memberlist to load.  Nevermind!

Still wondering, though, why we can change the Owner of a Photo, but not the Owner of a File.

Andy