moderated Trying to add member notice with existing type and name fails to issue warning, does nothing, navigates poorly #bug

If you try to create a new Member Notice of the same type and name of one that already exists, the system does nothing to allay or notify you of your stupidity. It simply lets you compose the notice and click on "Add Notice," does nothing, and then takes you back not to the Member Notices page but to your list of groups.