moderated Re: Non-members becoming Past members? #misc

It currently includes all “members” who were rejected. I would definitely like to keep those in this list, or some list, no matter what it’s called. And there are other situations involving the way this is set up internally. I think it would would require a major revamp in order not to mess up some of those other things (which I can’t list at the top of my head right now). I “vote” for keeping it as is and ignoring what you’re not interested in. You can always see why they’re in the list by the “history” column.

On Sep 30, 2021, at 12:35 PM, Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:

Hmm.  I have a use for seeing who are Past members.  I believe I have no reason to see a list of others who are not Past members.

I vote for keeping the name the same ("Past" members) and changing how it works so that it fits the name.

Andy