moderated Re: Non-members becoming Past members? #misc

Mike Hanauer

I can't find an option to see past members.

Where is that? Is it not in all versions?

Consider Better, not Bigger. So many advantages. Just ask. USA adds a Chicago to our overpop each year.
"Still more population growth is not our way to a healthy community, a healthy planet, OR enjoyable cycling."

    ~Mike

On Thursday, September 30, 2021, 03:19:29 PM EDT, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

There are several anomalies along these lines. I think every email address that ever had some kind of record in the group is called a "past" member. It might be good to find another word besides "past," but I'd have to think about what it could be.