moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 01:21 PM, Christos Psarras wrote:
Oh, you mean it says "new subject" now?

Oh no, sorry about that, it's what I used in my testing
Well, that's a possibly useful addition to the log entry, namely, include the fact that it's a new topic by virtue of a change of subject via email. In my case, I couldn't understand at first why the message threaded in email to the group member's old topic, but didn't thread in the group. We explicitly try to get group members not to do this (it's in our guidelines, not that anyone reads them....)