Re: Site updates #changelog

Me, overthink? Lol!

Thanks, my inner cat is now satisfied! 😊

On Sep 25, 2021, at 8:53 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

J,

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 8:48 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Thanks for indulging me in this by providing an explanation! I am still befuddled as to why, if you fixed Christos's bug after mine (which I think was the case), his bug - "changed-title moderated thread is moderated" -didn't apply to my situation. I did have a changed-title moderated thread, which was then logged as moderated (although it wasn't). Curioser and curioser. If you don't want to say any more about this, I completely understand! I've always been overly curious. Like the cat. ;)

I think you're overthinking this. With your bug, a flag wasn't being properly reset, so some aspects of your message were treated like a new topic and some were treated like a reply to an existing topic. Christos' bug was that we were checking two different things in the wrong order.