moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 08:34 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It was an internal flag that wasn't being reset properly during processing of the message when we detected the subject change, leading to the improper handling of the message.

Christos' bug was a completely separate bug.
Mark,

Thanks for indulging me in this by providing an explanation! I am still befuddled as to why, if you fixed Christos's bug after mine (which I think was the case), his bug - "changed-title moderated thread is moderated" -didn't apply to my situation. I did have a changed-title moderated thread, which was then logged as moderated (although it wasn't). Curioser and curioser. If you don't want to say any more about this, I completely understand! I've always been overly curious. Like the cat. ;)