moderated Re: Replies to moderated topics which end up starting new topics still get moderated #bug

Mark,

When the dust settles on all of this, I'd be interested in knowing what was fixed/changed. Are retitled moderated topics no longer moderated (if they actually ever were, per this thread, rather than just being a possible log error, per my group's problem?) etc.

Thanks!