moderated Re: Replies to moderated topics which end up starting new topics still get moderated #bug

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 2:27 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
This is a worse situation than it seems. My group is set to MF, which means, the first message of every new topic is moderated. Here's what happens when a member changes the titla via email:

1. The message is moderated, but it's right answer, wrong reason: it should be moderated (at least, in my group, because the first message of every new topic is moderated). Yet the log says "because the topic is moderated."

2. HOWEVER: the log just says that. The new topic is actually NOT moderated. There's no moderation icon, etc.

J, please send me the details off-list: email address of the person who changed the subject line, name of group, when this happened, and I'll investigate.