moderated Re the Reply button on Emails #suggestion

Margo Seegrist

A number of members in my group - and I used to be one of them - would read an email from the group and click on Reply.  The groups.io software puts the name in the To box as, for instance mine which is normally rli@... - it puts it as rli@....  Naturally they get the email back with a Mailer Daemon.  Is there any way to keep this from happening?  I know (now) to click on the Reply to Sender near the bottom of the email but it's habit to click on reply since that's how all the other emails work.