moderated Re: Replies to moderated topics which end up starting new topics still get moderated #bug

This is a worse situation than it seems. My group is set to MF, which means, the first message of every new topic is moderated. Here's what happens when a member changes the titla via email:

1. The message is moderated, but it's right answer, wrong reason: it should be moderated (at least, in my group, because the first message of every new topic is moderated). Yet the log says "because the topic is moderated."

2. HOWEVER: the log just says that. The new topic is actually NOT moderated. There's no moderation icon, etc.