moderated Re: add detail "new member moderated" to log entries for posts by NMM member @suggestion #suggestion

Mark,
Great! Thanks!

On Sep 22, 2021, at 12:36 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 12:23 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
When an NMM member posts a message, the log entry says "requiring approval because the member is moderated." It could be more helpful to say "requiring approval because the member is new-member-moderated." Mods would know, or be reminded, of why the user is moderated; trying to piece together later history in the case of problems might be easier; etc.

Done. It will only apply to new activity log entries, however.

Cheers,