moderated add detail "new member moderated" to log entries for posts by NMM member @suggestion #suggestion

When an NMM member posts a message, the log entry says "requiring approval because the member is moderated." It could be more helpful to say "requiring approval because the member is new-member-moderated." Mods would know, or be reminded, of why the user is moderated; trying to piece together later history in the case of problems might be easier; etc.