moderated Re: Count mod-edited approval as an approved message #suggestion

Mark,

It also happened to one member of my group, but it's practically ancient history now and would be difficult to resurrect. Nevertheless, I went through the member's history just now to see if I could piece it together and send you her info as well. I couldn't, but that process led me to an independent suggestion, which I will post separately as a suggestion to avoid confusion: It seems that when NMM members' posts are approved, the log entry just says "because the user is moderated." It doesn't specify that the user is "new member moderated." I think it could be helpful, in future possible situations (including bug reports and resurrecting the history), to record that detail in the log.