Re: Icon display consistency issue when setting a topic to both locked and moderated #bug

Since this is getting very muddy: I think that the original argument fby Christos for wanting to display both icons - namely, consistency with other multiple statuses - is invalid bedause Locked and Moderated have a unique relationship to each other. And I think that his second argument for both icons - namely, to let moderators know that even though they can post to a locked topic, their posts will be moderated, while correct, is weak and doesn't trump possible confusion on the part of non-mod group members who see both icons. And I think that Duane's point that many or most non-mod users won't be confused by seeing both icons because they don't even notice the icons at all is weaker still.