moderated Re: Count mod-edited approval as an approved message #suggestion

Andy,

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 9:31 PM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
Checking the Activity Log, ...

  • Yesterday, a co-mod approved a message "via email", and the log does not show that his posting status changed.  I had to change the posting status later (and approve two new messages sent by the same member).

  • 3 days ago, the same co-mod approved a message "via email", and the log shows two results, for both changing the posting status and approving the message.

Same moderator.  Same method of approval (via email).  Different days.  Groups.io handled them differently.

I think it's a random bug.

Please send me off-list the email addresses of the members involved and the subjects of the emails, and I'll investigate.