moderated Re: Icon display consistency issue when setting a topic to both locked and moderated #bug

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 10:45 AM, Andy wrote:
If I hover my mouse over one, what do I see?  Nothing.
That is actually a very good point, tooltips can be very helpful to folks.  One of the mods (who reads online) in one of my groups sent me this when I told them I first moderated that particular topic:

>>> I now know what that balance scale icon means before the subject line of the message (in the Web interface).

In my reply I pointed him to the manual's badge & icon pages.

Cheers,
Christos