moderated Re: Icon display consistency issue when setting a topic to both locked and moderated #bug

True that some don’t pay attention. But it still seems wrong to have both. The argument for having both is that mods can post to locked topics. That seems a weak (and accidental) argument.

On Sep 22, 2021, at 3:56 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 11:04 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
not to display two icons which seem contradictory to group members, just so that mods will know that THEIR posts to the topic will go through moderation
I suspect that very few members pay any attention to the icons.  I know mine don't, unless it's one of the mods.  As long as the Reply button is gone when it's locked, I don't see that it would be a big problem to also have the moderated icon.