Re: Icon display consistency issue when setting a topic to both locked and moderated #bug

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 11:54 AM, Christos Psarras wrote:

>>> Why? A locked topic does not accept further posts irrespective of any moderation status.

Not a 100% correct statement; from regular users, yes it doesn't, but it still accepts messages from admins just fine.  The difference is that if also moderated, the message goes into pending, but if not it sails through.

It was only recently that locked topics became postable by mods (courtesy of strong argument here and eventual implementation by Mark). It makes more sense to me not to display two icons which seem contradictory to group members, just so that mods will know that THEIR posts to the topic will go through moderation.