moderated Re: Icon display consistency issue when setting a topic to both locked and moderated #bug

I think the current display protocol is correct. Even though internally a topic may be both locked and moderated, what that really means is that it is locked, and that if and when it becomes unlocked, it reverts to moderated. It is not really both at the same time. "Moderated" has no meaning if the topic is locked (i.e., can't be posted to), and having both icons would make no sense to group members. It is a completely different situation from Locked and Sticky, which can (meaningfully) exist at the same time, internally AND externally.