moderated Re: Looks good. One thought.... #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 07:32 PM, rich hurd wrote:
Logging out is sometimes a chore.  If there was a way to “switch hats” as it weee
Firstly your query might have been better directed towards either Group_Help or the Group Managers Forum, but here goes...

It isn't entirely clear from your post but my reading of it is that your two subscriptions are set up using two different email addresses, meaning that you actually have two separate accounts with Groups.io.

Unless there is a good reason why this should be so I would suggest merging the accounts into one; once done that would obviate any need to log out of one account so that you access the other.

To Merge Accounts see the Members Manual in the Help Centre.

Chris