moderated Re: Error message on trying to attach files #bug

Well, that was interesting (or useless?). I got the same behavior my group member experienced, namely, it happened on the first attempt but not on the second. Seems flakey. I should note that the situation is that I'm trying to insert (not attach) a screenshot, which is a png. Maybe that's not what "insert picture" acts on, maybe that only accepts a jpg? If so, then there should be a comprehensible error message (e.g., "you can only insert jpgs") instead of the jabberwocky it puts out.