locked Invitations - From address

Duane

I sent invitations to all the folks on a couple of other groups that I'm closing down to use this site. It seems that a lot of them thought they were spam because the From address was Invite and a string of numbers (I think). What about having it come from groupname+owner or something similar? Maybe create groupname+invite for dealing with them? I don't know if it had anything to do with that, but lots of folks, especially with Yahoo email (directly or via Verizon or other partners), had them go into the spam bucket. I'd like to get as many folks moved over here as I can. The first 2 groups had a 90% or better move rate, so I'm hopeful.