Re: Count mod-edited approval as an approved message #suggestion

Andy

Maybe it is random -- sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Or there is yet another variable that we have not identified yet.

I didn't try a controlled experiment.  I just observe that approving some messages does not also unmoderate the member, and I have to go back and fix it later.  When I am the one approving the message, I do it from the web and I click the right button to both approve and unmoderate, and it works when I do that.  I'm not sure what my co-moderators do.  It shouldn't matter, should it?

Andy