moderated Re: Count mod-edited approval as an approved message #suggestion

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 07:51 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
supposed to automatically unmoderate them.
I checked in my test group, and the NMM1 is working fine. It even works fine when the message is mod-edited. I can't reproduce the bug I reported, and I can't reproduce what Andy is experiencing.