moderated Re: Count mod-edited approval as an approved message #suggestion

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 07:48 PM, Andy wrote:
Why does approving a new member's message (with "Unmoderate After 1 Approved Message") not also unmoderate them?
It is absolutely supposed to automatically unmoderate them. This sounds like part of the same bug. It's possible my assumption that the bug was limited to the case of mod-edited messages was erroneous, and that there's simply a bug in the counter for approved messages.