moderated Re: The Groups.io app is now live for iOS and Android #update

KWKloeber

I don’t know if this is a #suggestion or not, but I’ll try here first.

Something that drives me CRAZY and I suspect others too, is that links ALWAYS open in an app rather that a website (which are typically much more inclusive with features, info, whatever compared to apps.). I’ve uninstalled so many apps like eBay, Lowe’s, etc for that reason.

SO Mark, could the message footers be such that ‘View/reply on the web and ‘use the app’ are options??

Double Whoo Hoo!!