Re: Error message on trying to attach files #bug

I just heard back some details from the group member. The first time, he was attaching a pdf. The second time, he was inserting a jpeg. Both times, he got an error message and failure with his first try, but he's not sure it was the same error message. And both times, his second try went through without issue..