moderated Evaluating turning on DMARC #update

Hi All,

You can ignore this if you don't know what DMARC is...

We continue to get instances of malicious forwarding of list messages to people not subscribed to the lists. I don't know why this is happening, but it's an issue. I have just added a DMARC record with p=none for the groups.io domain (and not yet to any of the enterprise domains we serve), so that I can get reports of how DMARC might affect deliverability. I'm not a fan of DMARC, but it was designed specifically to prevent the problem we're having now.

If you have any specific objections to turning on DMARC, please let me know.