moderated Re: Member unable to close a poll #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 08:29 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
What if we do something different? What if there would be a new option on a poll, to not allow discussion? And then I'd change the locked topic behavior so that no changes to the poll, including new responses, could be made. This way, locking a poll topic behaves more like locking a 'normal' topic.

I'm not sure what discussion would take place for a poll. Surely the only responses needed are to select the answer options available so it would seem reasonable to just stop all responses by email to a poll which is the reason we currently lock it.

Regards
Andy