moderated Re: Member unable to close a poll #bug

Duane

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 02:29 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
What if there would be a new option on a poll, to not allow discussion?
In my case, I never allow discussion on polls, so always lock them.  If someone has questions and/or suggestions, they have to start a new topic, but I'm the only one that's started a poll so far.  It sounds like the "No Discussion" option would do that, but still allow the poll creator to close/reopen it?

I don't see a clear line between them, but I may be overlooking something.  If the permissions for a poll were like those available for editing database rows, owner/mod and row creator (and unrelated to locked/unlocked), would that resolve this situation?