moderated Re: Photos #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 08:57 PM, Kathi M wrote:
There's an album under photos titled emailed photos.   Photos are placed in the album every time that photo is included in an email, (even replies to the original email).  Consequently there are many copies of the same photo.
Attachments are moderated in my group so I can easily filter out the reposted images on replies before they get into the emailed photos album.  It also gives me the opportunity to remove annoying graphics in email signatures, most of which seems to come from members who use a corporate/business email address.  I find stripping them out at the moderation stage and adding a Moderator note to the post to say they have been removed is simpler and quicker than removing images from the album afterwards.

Andy