moderated Photos #suggestion

Kathi M

I recently upgraded my group to premium so that we can use the photos feature   There's an album under photos titled emailed photos.   Photos are placed in the album every time that photo is included in an email, (even replies to the original email).  Consequently there are many copies of the same photo.

1. I'd like to suggest adding  a way to control that.

2. A way to delete multiple pictures from that album at once.

3.  And a way to move those photos into other albums?

Thank you.

Kathi Maggio

[Mod note: Changed subject line to make it more descriptive]