moderated Re: Duplicate log entries for approving pending messages #bug

That is true. I just checked it. It seemed to me before that it was being marked as "claimed" if I even just opened it.

But I still think that "claiming" a pending message should be an affirmative act, just as it is for "claiming" a pending member. Currently, if you check "edit," even if you make no changes, it is marked as claimed. Even if I click on "edit" and then decide to do nothing, it is currently still marked as claimed. That is a different policy from pending members.