moderated Re: Duplicate log entries for approving pending messages #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 10:18 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I do take slight issue, though, with simply opening a pending message causing it to be "claimed." That's not what happens when you look at a pending member, where you have to explicitly claim it.
Therein lies the problem. Obviously, I cannot moderate a message without reading it. If I open the message to read it and simply close it, the message is not claimed.

I always thought I had to open a message in the editor to claim it. Even the docs say that.

I don't think it's appropriate for the log to say I did something that I didn't do.

Thanks,
Bruce