moderated Re: Duplicate log entries for approving pending messages #bug

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 04:30 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
It is intentional?
Yes because you might claim it and reject it. Or do something else with it. Or nothing at all. Why should they not be separate log entries?

I do take slight issue, though, with simply opening a pending message causing it to be "claimed." That's not what happens when you look at a pending member, where you have to explicitly claim it. Mods can look at pending members without being logged as having claimed them. This policy for logging mods as having claimed a message when they actually have just opened it is relatively new, and seems wrong.